Your Complete Small Business Income Tax Guide

External Author |

Small businesses calculate their business profit or loss for income taxes, then include this information on their personal tax returns. This guide will help you determine which forms to use and how to get the information for these forms. It's for small businesses filing their tax returns on Schedule C with their personal returns (Form 1040). This includes sole proprietors and single-member LLC, owners.

Read More

Original Article Source Credits:   The Balance Small Business ,

Article Written By:  Jean Murray

Original Article Posted on:  March 20, 2021

Link to Original Article: